Tuesday, March 8, 2011

the lawn mower woes of timmy and kesh

Tim already told me.

This afternoon I got home after a very loooong commute to uni (6 hours all up) and Timmy was a little bit of a cranky pants. You see, we have some things with motors at our house that aren't working. I don't really understand the serious issues related to lawn mowers making strange sounds and why they cause Timmy so much pain, but I did understand when I got home that I needed to take Troop for a long walk. ASAP.
I gave husband poopypants some time to cool off. I am a sensitive soul. His crankiness was obviously not directed at me at all. The situation had been explained. The lawn mower was to be blamed for the disinterest in my woe-some tales of train travel and people watching in the city and the girl with the dance music on her phone and the friend I made and blah, blah. 
So back to the start, the reason I went for a walk by myself. Tim told me why he was cranky and my girl head assumed the lawn mower could not be solely responsible for a mood swing such as this! There must have been some deep dark reason... I asked again. 
 Alas, the lawn mower did it!


The cranker was turned quickly back into Timmy the happy photographer and best husband.


And.... we had the best leftover dinner surprise ever. It was way better than what they were making on My Kitchen Rules and even healthier than what they eat on Biggest Loser.


Troop and I enjoyed our one on one time. Troop sniffed some new bums and a lady stopped to tell me how much she loved my dress. 
Great afternoon. Promise.

Did I mention that while it was a little quieter in our house this afternoon Timmy did two loads of washing? Hung out and folded. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonderful weblog format! How long have you ever been blogging for?
    you make running a blog glance easy. The overall glance of your web site is excellent, as smartly as the content material!


    Also visit my webpage Bmr calculator For women

    ReplyDelete